Challenge #4: One Marker Challenge with a Chameleon Pen

I keep seeing one marker challenges on YouTube.  I believe it was started by Baylee Jae.  I've been really into alcohol markers lately, especially my Copics and my brand new Chameleon Pens.  From what I understand, the rules are that you can use a fineliner, a white gel pen (or white colored pencil), a colorless blender, and one color of marker.  I feel like I cheated a bit because I only picked from my Chameleon Pens this time, and they advertise that you can get ten tints or tones out of one marker.  I used random.org to choose the marker from a list I had made.  I got BL6 or royal blue.  I felt like drawing a puppy, but I was really struggling with it.  I watched a lot of videos by Art a la Carte that really helped me get the pose I wanted, but I decided to draw a different breed of dog than she had.  The sketch turned out way better than the finished piece, but I still think it's adorable.  Here's my first ever one marker challenge:



I had a lot of fun with this and I learned a lot, so I'm calling this one a success.

Wendy

Comments

Popular Posts